GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Our First Sunflower of the year. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/162365-our-first-sunflower-year.html)

Michael[_6_] 30-07-2007 08:35 AM

Our First Sunflower of the year.

1 Attachment(s)
Taken with my Kodak CX7330 3.2 megapixel. I recently purchased a Sony DSLR
A100 10.2 megapixel.

http://www.preferredphoto.com/produc...discontinued=1

I had a lot of lenses from a 35mm Minolta 7000 All autofocus that I wanted
to use for digital. You should see the 100mm Macro images they are awesome.

Peace

Michael

Omelet 30-07-2007 08:49 AM

Our First Sunflower of the year.

In article ,
"Michael" wrote:

Taken with my Kodak CX7330 3.2 megapixel. I recently purchased a Sony DSLR
A100 10.2 megapixel.

http://www.preferredphoto.com/produc...=Konica-Minolt
a%20Maxxum%207D%206.1%20Megapixel%20SLR%20Digital% 20Camera&discontinued=1

I had a lot of lenses from a 35mm Minolta 7000 All autofocus that I wanted
to use for digital. You should see the 100mm Macro images they are awesome.

Peace

Michael

begin 666 100_3038.JPG
[Image]

end

Sunflowers are such pretty beasts. :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

wendy7 30-07-2007 03:12 PM

Our First Sunflower of the year.

Hi there Michael, I have a Sony A100 & love it, but I would like to get
closeups like yours.
The sunflower is terrific & I would like to save it plz.
My hubby has some old Minolta lenses but I don't think they are for close
up. So what would
you suggest I look for? I take mostly orchids & plants.
Thanks & Cheers
Wendy
. ..

Hud[_2_] 31-07-2007 02:03 AM

Our First Sunflower of the year.

"Michael" wrote in message
. ..
Taken with my Kodak CX7330 3.2 megapixel. I recently purchased a Sony DSLR
A100 10.2 megapixel.

http://www.preferredphoto.com/produc...discontinued=1

I had a lot of lenses from a 35mm Minolta 7000 All autofocus that I wanted
to use for digital. You should see the 100mm Macro images they are
awesome.

Peace

Michael

What a Beauty!!!