GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Insects from the garden - File 01 of 18 - _REL0528Ruby Meadowhawk Dragonfly Email.jpg (1/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/162376-insects-garden-file-01-18-_rel0528ruby-meadowhawk-dragonfly-email-jpg-1-1-a.html)

Imageman[_2_] 30-07-2007 06:25 PM

Insects from the garden - File 01 of 18 - _REL0528Ruby Meadowhawk Dragonfly Email.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)

KARane 01-08-2007 11:48 PM

Insects from the garden - File 01 of 18 - _REL0528Ruby Meadowhawk Dragonfly Email.jpg (1/1)

This is cool but I dont know if I would get that close to a dragonfly. I can
do spiders and snakes but dragonflys freak me out. I think it comes from one
getting caught in my hair when I was little and my mother couldnt get it out
fast enough before I freaked. Posttramadic I suppose. lol

Rane

Scary Screaming Ghosts of Maryland
www.scaryscreaming.com
Check back often for updates
(Do you have a story, a place, or a picture of a haunted area let
us know we are always looking for new stuff for the site)

"Imageman" None wrote in message
1...

Imageman[_3_] 02-08-2007 01:41 AM

Insects from the garden - File 01 of 18 - _REL0528Ruby Meadowhawk Dragonfly Email.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)
Rane - I've had them land on me when I shooting pictures. Actually they are
very gentle beasts, don't bite and are fun to watch. They are VERY
territorial and like to knock each other off their perches - IM