GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rainfall is having an effect in Texas (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/162437-rainfall-having-effect-texas.html)

jOhN 31-07-2007 05:16 AM

Rainfall is having an effect in Texas

1 Attachment(s)
Since we've already past our year's annual rainfall a couple of weeks
ago things are staying pretty damp.

Saw this little patch of mushrooms in the mulch the other day. It's
about 3 inches from side to side.

Omelet 31-07-2007 03:09 PM

Rainfall is having an effect in Texas

In article ,
jOhN wrote:

Since we've already past our year's annual rainfall a couple of weeks
ago things are staying pretty damp.

Saw this little patch of mushrooms in the mulch the other day. It's
about 3 inches from side to side.

[Image]

Everyone has been reporting mushroom sightings.
I need to start taking my camera to work as some pretty ones have been
coming up in the pecan shell mulch they use.

Nice pic by the way. :-)

I need to get pics of the hackberries. They are sprouting a LOT of new,
long branches that drape down. They almost look like weeping willows the
way they are growing.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.