Old 31-07-2007, 07:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Hybrid African Impatiens - JungleJewel.JPG (1/1)

A little slow starting from seed, but really takes off mid-summer and
doesn't mind a little direct sunlight. Various psychedelic color
combinations.

-----------------
-----------------
Attached Thumbnails
Hybrid African Impatiens - JungleJewel.JPG (1/1)-junglejewel.jpg
Old 01-08-2007, 06:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Amos Nomore wrote in
:

A little slow starting from seed, but really takes off
mid-summer and doesn't mind a little direct sunlight. Various
psychedelic color combinations.

begin 644 JungleJewel.JPG

Attachment decoded: JungleJewel.JPG
`
end
-----------------
-----------------

I would love to see pics of everyone's psychedelic gardens!
Old 01-08-2007, 06:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Hybrid African Impatiens - JungleJewel.JPG (1/1) - attached files (1/1)

In article ,
Ergonaut wrote:

I would love to see pics of everyone's psychedelic gardens!

Here's one of my Brugmansias, and that's a Hawaiian Baby Woodrose vine
climbing over my house, unfortunately not blooming yet.

-----------------
-----------------
Attached Thumbnails
Hybrid African Impatiens - JungleJewel.JPG (1/1)-brug.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HBWR.JPG (49.8 KB, 101 views)
Old 01-08-2007, 06:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Entheo cacti ( was Hybrid African Impatiens - JungleJewel.JPG (1/1) - attached files (1/1)) - ThemSanPedros1.jpg (1/1)

In article
,
Amos Nomore wrote:

In article ,
Ergonaut wrote:

I would love to see pics of everyone's psychedelic gardens!

Here's one of my Brugmansias, and that's a Hawaiian Baby Woodrose vine
climbing over my house, unfortunately not blooming yet.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brug.JPG (139.6 KB, 175 views)
Old 01-08-2007, 07:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Entheo cacti - Nicotiana/Iochroma.JPG (1/1)

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Amos Nomore wrote:

In article ,
Ergonaut wrote:

I would love to see pics of everyone's psychedelic gardens!

Here's one of my Brugmansias, and that's a Hawaiian Baby Woodrose vine
climbing over my house, unfortunately not blooming yet.

-----------------
-----------------
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brug.JPG (106.6 KB, 174 views)

Old 01-08-2007, 07:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article
,
Amos Nomore wrote:

The San Pedros are doing fine. The attached pic is old:

Wow, nice collection Katra!

Thanks. ;-)
Succulents/cacti are one thing I seem to have good luck with.
I also have some baby Peruvian Torches in a small terrarium.

I forgot about the trade (I'm also Musky Lure). Unfortunately, I've
phased out my Brugmansias because I got tired of constantly dealing with
spider mites. They need quite a bit of water, too. Daturas are far
easier to grow. The seeds sometimes take a month or so to germinate,
but if you plant a bunch, some will sprout in a reasonable amount of
time. I have several varieties of Datura seed. Also, I have several
Iochromas that I can root cuttings from. My Salvia divinorums are
struggling in the heat and won't be good for cuttings until they recover
in the fall.

I'll get some Datura seeds together and start rooting a few Iochromas
for you. I have tree tobacco seeds, too, if you're interested.

begin 644 Nicotiana/Iochroma.JPG
[Image]

I'd be delighted to trade some San Pedro cuttings (buds actually) for
some Datura seeds with sprouting/culture instructions? Soil and lighting
conditions?

PT's don't seem to care much. G They've done well for me as long as
the soil is right.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 01-08-2007, 07:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article
,
Amos Nomore wrote:

My Salvia divinorums are
struggling in the heat and won't be good for cuttings until they recover
in the fall.

They seem to need filtered shade and good drainage. Not as easy to grow
as I'd originally been led to believe. :-(

I'll eventually order more cuttings when I re-configure the greenhouses.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.