GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   1st post ! Need help identifing.. - dsc03254_2.JPG (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/162532-1st-post-need-help-identifing-dsc03254_2-jpg.html)

[email protected] 01-08-2007 06:59 PM

1st post ! Need help identifing.. - dsc03254_2.JPG

1 Attachment(s)
I hope I'm doing this correctly....I have this flower that my
Hummingbirds really seem to like, but am having a problem identifing.

Everett

Amos Nomore 01-08-2007 07:30 PM

1st post ! Need help identifing.. - dsc03254_2.JPG

In article ,
wrote:

I hope I'm doing this correctly....I have this flower that my
Hummingbirds really seem to like, but am having a problem identifing.

Everett

begin 644 dsc03254_2.JPG
[Image]

Standing Cypress (aka Texas Star), Ipomopsis rubra. I grow a similar
plant, the Scarlet Gilia, which is a hummingbird favorite as well.