Old 01-08-2007, 11:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
e&d e&d is offline

Default Sempervivum montanum

http://www.mangl.at

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 07220064www-mangl-at.jpg (100.0 KB, 96 views)
Old 02-08-2007, 12:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

This is one of the prettiest plants I have ever seen, can you tell me what
it is so I can see about getting some nxt yr? Thanks

Rane

Scary Screaming Ghosts of Maryland
www.scaryscreaming.com
Check back often for updates
(Do you have a story, a place, or a picture of a haunted area let
us know we are always looking for new stuff for the site)

"e&d" wrote in message news:46b0f680@Whatever...
http://www.mangl.at

Old 02-08-2007, 08:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
e&d e&d is offline

Sempervivum montanum it is, type it in at google

newsb8si.10729$ug4.6358@trndny07...

sempervivum renee United Kingdom 0 22-12-2006 10:24 AM
sempervivum swappers list renee Gardening 0 21-12-2006 09:18 PM
sempervivum clairey_plant.freak United Kingdom 1 27-03-2005 08:01 AM
Sempervivum Jovibarba Gardening 0 07-12-2003 08:32 PM
About Sempervivum tectorum Tyra Trevellyn Gardening 4 21-06-2003 03:32 AM