GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wet Spiderweb - GreenhouseWeb.jpg (1/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/162572-wet-spiderweb-greenhouseweb-jpg-1-1-a.html)

Omelet 02-08-2007 04:09 PM

Wet Spiderweb - GreenhouseWeb.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)
The Spiderweb I promised Mary. ;-)
It got sprinkled when I turned the sprinkler in the greenhouse on.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Omelet 02-08-2007 05:55 PM

Wet Spiderweb - KiteSpider.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)
In article , Charlie wrote:

On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 10:09:51 -0500, Omelet
wrote:

The Spiderweb I promised Mary. ;-)
It got sprinkled when I turned the sprinkler in the greenhouse on.

I love spiders and their webs. The barn spiders are thick around here
and we enjoy watching them spin every evening. I've started trying to
get some shots of them.

Thanks

Charlie

It's tricky here.
Most of my spiders are nocturnal due to the house wrens preying on them
when they have nests. I get lucky from time to time and get to keep a
yellow garden spider, but they don't stay long.

My favorite are the rare kite spiders. I got lucky and got this pic when
I had a female with a web in the greenhouse. She had 3 kids (2 yellow
and one orange) then she died and the kids vanished over a month or so.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.