GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Yellow Canna 2 - YellowCanna2.jpg (1/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/162579-yellow-canna-2-yellowcanna2-jpg-1-1-a.html)

Omelet 02-08-2007 04:16 PM

Yellow Canna 2 - YellowCanna2.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)
A pair.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

wendy7 02-08-2007 11:18 PM

Yellow Canna 2 - YellowCanna2.jpg (1/1)

Very nice indeed Om, glad you decided to join in.
A beautiful yellow Canna.
Cheers Wendy
"Omelet" wrote in message
A pair.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch" -- Jack
Nicholson

Omelet 03-08-2007 03:07 AM

Yellow Canna 2 - YellowCanna2.jpg (1/1)

In article ,
"Wendy7" wrote:

Very nice indeed Om, glad you decided to join in.
A beautiful yellow Canna.
Cheers Wendy

Thanks Wendy. :-)
I was just pleased to get blooms this year!
That Canna stand is over 15 years old.
I mulched a bit better this year and they seem to like that.
I used bagged leaves I snitched from curbsides...
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.