GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ardisia shrub and berries. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/162600-ardisia-shrub-berries.html)

Marutchi[_3_] 03-08-2007 08:47 AM

Ardisia shrub and berries.

1 Attachment(s)
Plus Female Figbird (Sphecotheres viridis).

Omelet 03-08-2007 05:26 PM

Ardisia shrub and berries.

In article ,
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

Plus Female Figbird (Sphecotheres viridis).

begin 666 b-0283-figbird-07-07-07-30-400.jpg
[Image]

end

Happy looking bird. :-)

What program do you use to make those frames?
I have some aftermarket filters for Photosphop CS I can make frames
with, but yours look simpler, and more tidy!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Omelet 03-08-2007 07:42 PM

Ardisia shrub and berries.

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 11:26:54 -0500, Omelet
wrote:

What program do you use to make those frames?
I have some aftermarket filters for Photosphop CS I can make frames
with, but yours look simpler, and more tidy!

http://photofiltre.free.fr/download_en.htm

I use this. I'm not too good at picture manipulation, but this freebie
is really easy to use and create frames and all sorts of special
effects and even more complicated stuff

Charlie

Only drawback, I drive a Mac. :-)

Danke mucho anyhoo!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Omelet 03-08-2007 08:27 PM

Ardisia shrub and berries.

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 13:42:26 -0500, Omelet
wrote:

Only drawback, I drive a Mac. :-)

Danke mucho anyhoo!

Oopsie......I didn't pay attention to header info.

No problem. :-)
I seldom import headers either.

Oh well, maybe someone else will get some benefit.

BTW......your misted spidey web gave me an idea. I like webs that have
been in the fog and are covered with water drops. Doh.......I'll try
misting them with the plant mister. :-)

Care
Charlie

Don't think I've not considered that too. g
Especially some of the jurassic ones that Yellow Garden spiders tend to
weave!

I've gotta take an early morning trip sometime to the boondocks and see
if I can find one of those. I've seen them as large as 4 ft. across.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Amos Nomore 03-08-2007 08:32 PM

Ardisia shrub and berries.

wrote:

What program do you use to make those frames?
I have some aftermarket filters for Photosphop CS I can make frames
with, but yours look simpler, and more tidy!

http://photofiltre.free.fr/download_en.htm

I use this. I'm not too good at picture manipulation, but this freebie
is really easy to use and create frames and all sorts of special
effects and even more complicated stuff

Charlie

Only drawback, I drive a Mac. :-)

Here's an application which adds basic frames and mattes to your
pictures and allows you to easily resize images

-----------------
-----------------

Marutchi[_3_] 04-08-2007 01:57 AM

Ardisia shrub and berries.

Charlie wrote:

Very pleasing to me. Thanks

Thank you Charlie.

Marutchi[_3_] 04-08-2007 01:58 AM

Ardisia shrub and berries.

Omelet wrote:

Happy looking bird. :-)

What program do you use to make those frames?
I have some aftermarket filters for Photosphop CS I can make frames
with, but yours look simpler, and more tidy!

I use the border tool in Paint Shop Pro.