Old 04-08-2007, 03:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Porch Containers - front-steps1.jpg

This is a shot of some of the plants in containers on my front steps.
The two large square pots in thebackground are something I picked up
when I went to New York a couple weeks ago with my mother to an herb
society gathering. We went to this place called Michael's in Bedford,
NY that was container heaven. I've actually wanted basket-woven
square pots for the longest time, I can't believe I finally have them.
Next year they'll be planted and the maine show on the front steps. In
the meantime, I have this:

--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Attached Thumbnails
Porch Containers - front-steps1.jpg-front-steps1.jpg
Old 04-08-2007, 05:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
Ann wrote:

This is a shot of some of the plants in containers on my front steps.
The two large square pots in thebackground are something I picked up
when I went to New York a couple weeks ago with my mother to an herb
society gathering. We went to this place called Michael's in Bedford,
NY that was container heaven. I've actually wanted basket-woven
square pots for the longest time, I can't believe I finally have them.
Next year they'll be planted and the maine show on the front steps. In
the meantime, I have this:

Nice collection!

I gave up on Coleus here. It tends to get mealy bug.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.