GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Orange poppy - orange-poppy.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/162631-orange-poppy-orange-poppy-jpg.html)

Ann 04-08-2007 02:48 AM

Orange poppy - orange-poppy.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
These little guys self-seed all over my yard, I love them. If I keep
them deadheaded they'll bloom all summer. The blooms only last one
day.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Omelet 04-08-2007 04:36 PM

Orange poppy - orange-poppy.jpg

In article ,
Ann wrote:

These little guys self-seed all over my yard, I love them. If I keep
them deadheaded they'll bloom all summer. The blooms only last one
day.

Funny thing about dead heading.
My cannas bloom more and better too if I dead head.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.