GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Nasturtiums - nasturtiums.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/162634-nasturtiums-nasturtiums-jpg.html)

Ann 04-08-2007 02:51 AM

Nasturtiums - nasturtiums.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
I love nasties, I plant them for my Dad, who loved them, too.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Omelet 04-08-2007 04:35 PM

Nasturtiums - nasturtiums.jpg

In article ,
Ann wrote:

I love nasties, I plant them for my Dad, who loved them, too.

I wonder if it's too late to plant some of those this year?
They grow pretty fast.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Ann 04-08-2007 05:04 PM

Nasturtiums - nasturtiums.jpg

Omelet expounded:

I wonder if it's too late to plant some of those this year?
They grow pretty fast.

Probably down by you you could, but up around here it's way too late!

joevan[_2_] 04-08-2007 10:46 PM

On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 21:51:58 -0400, Ann wrote:

I love nasties, I plant them for my Dad, who loved them, too.

Love them. One of my favorites.