Old 04-08-2007, 04:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Ok, here goes. Flowers from Lowe's

Perused the garden center yesterday morning and took pics of what was
blooming pretty. Spent a bit of extra time editing them and adding
special effects (shadows and frames).

Took me about 2 1/2 hours to do 13 pics, but I was also doing some
creation of default frame pdf's for future use.

Using Photoshop CS with Alien Skin "Eyecandy" aftermarket filters.

The lighting was good, 7 am (I work nights) and overcast. I find I can
get better DOF if I'm photographing out of direct sunlight.

See if you can spot the bee going after the Cocks Combs. :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 04-08-2007, 05:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 10:41:07 -0500, Omelet
wrote:

Perused the garden center yesterday morning and took pics of what was
blooming pretty. Spent a bit of extra time editing them and adding
special effects (shadows and frames).

Took me about 2 1/2 hours to do 13 pics, but I was also doing some
creation of default frame pdf's for future use.

Using Photoshop CS with Alien Skin "Eyecandy" aftermarket filters.

The lighting was good, 7 am (I work nights) and overcast. I find I can
get better DOF if I'm photographing out of direct sunlight.

See if you can spot the bee going after the Cocks Combs. :-)

Ooohh.....nice work!

You had a fun morning with good results!!!

Thanks!

CHarlie

Thanks!

I'm glad you enjoyed them. :-)
I learned a lot about some of the filters I don't use that often.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.