GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Double flowered - Cup-of-joy-01.JPG [1/1] (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/162771-double-flowered-cup-joy-01-jpg-%5B1-1%5D.html)

Mike Dee[_2_] 07-08-2007 01:12 PM

Double flowered - Cup-of-joy-01.JPG [1/1]

1 Attachment(s)

I'll get this uploading of attachments right one day :-)

Camellia Japonica Double flowered, cultivar unknown.

It came with my property, and was rather straggly and didn't look very
well. But over the past year it has shown some recovery and decided to
bloom prolifically for the first time. Strikingly white with a hint of
pink.

Upper Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia

--
dee

Travis[_2_] 07-08-2007 07:36 PM

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 22:12:15 +1000, Mike Dee wrote:

I'll get this uploading of attachments right one day :-)

Camellia Japonica Double flowered, cultivar unknown.

It came with my property, and was rather straggly and didn't look very
well. But over the past year it has shown some recovery and decided to
bloom prolifically for the first time. Strikingly white with a hint of
pink.

Upper Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia

A bit off topic but here goes. How did you create your X-face?

Thanks

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington

Mike Dee[_3_] 08-08-2007 01:38 AM

Double flowered - Cup-of-joy-01.JPG [1/1]

In article ,
Travis wrote:

A bit off topic but here goes. How did you create your X-face?

Pretty much OT, but: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Face is a good
starting point, and http://www.dairiki.org/xface/ is a useful tool for
this.

Would've been nice if you could've also commented on the pix tho' :-)

--
dee

Travis[_2_] 08-08-2007 08:22 AM

Double flowered - Cup-of-joy-01.JPG [1/1]

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 10:38:07 +1000, Mike Dee wrote:

In article ,
Travis wrote:

A bit off topic but here goes. How did you create your X-face?

Pretty much OT, but: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Face is a good
starting point, and http://www.dairiki.org/xface/ is a useful tool for
this.

Would've been nice if you could've also commented on the pix tho' :-)

Thanks for the URL's. I had them at one time but lost them. I think all
x-Faces are very kewl.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

Mike Dee[_3_] 08-08-2007 01:26 PM

Travis wrote:

Thanks for the URL's. I had them at one time but lost them. I think all
x-Faces are very kewl.

You're Welcome, Travis. You'll probably like this link too, then :-)
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ace/X-Faces/

--
Mike
Upper Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia

Omelet 08-08-2007 03:13 PM

Mike Dee wrote:

I'll get this uploading of attachments right one day :-)

Camellia Japonica Double flowered, cultivar unknown.

It came with my property, and was rather straggly and didn't look very
well. But over the past year it has shown some recovery and decided to
bloom prolifically for the first time. Strikingly white with a hint of
pink.

Upper Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia

I like the framing and stuff.
Nice dof too.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Mike Dee[_2_] 09-08-2007 12:25 AM

Double flowered - Cup-of-joy-01.JPG [1/1]

Omelet wrote:

I like the framing and stuff.
Nice dof too.

Thanks very much, Om.