GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New Garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/162873-new-garden.html)

AirdrieMucker 09-08-2007 10:11 PM

New Garden

I have just moved into a country house and the garden is a mess. Can anyone offer advice where to start as it puts me off just looking at it.
I am not an experienced gardener and need some advice

rub a shrub 09-08-2007 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirdrieMucker (Post 737942)
I have just moved into a country house and the garden is a mess. Can anyone offer advice where to start as it puts me off just looking at it.
I am not an experienced gardener and need some advice

cut the grass or pour whisky on it ...will come up half cut..

big boy tomato 09-08-2007 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirdrieMucker (Post 737942)
I have just moved into a country house and the garden is a mess. Can anyone offer advice where to start as it puts me off just looking at it.
I am not an experienced gardener and need some advice

I heard your a f()ckin weed ya fud......i also heard your an experienced cocksucker. get it up ya percy.....btw im up your way tha morra....fancy lunch and i will give you a few greenfingered tips.....or brown fingured in your case ya bent shirtlifting poof

Bob Hobden 10-08-2007 11:00 PM

New Garden

"AirdrieMucker" wrote ...

I have just moved into a country house and the garden is a mess. Can
anyone offer advice where to start as it puts me off just looking at
it.
I am not an experienced gardener and need some advice

Try "uk.rec.gardening" instead of this newsgroup which is devoted to
pictures of gardens/plants.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden