GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Crathes Castle, Aberdeen (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/163140-crathes-castle-aberdeen.html)

Mary Fisher 16-08-2007 04:58 PM

Crathes Castle, Aberdeen

We were taken to this NTS place where there are differently colour-themed
gardens and a hothouse with unusual flowers. One was this - does anyone know
what it is?

There are more to come :-)

Mary

Mary Fisher 16-08-2007 04:59 PM

Crathes Castle, Aberdeen

1 Attachment(s)

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...
We were taken to this NTS place where there are differently colour-themed
gardens and a hothouse with unusual flowers. One was this - does anyone
know
what it is?

There are more to come :-)

Mary

Forgot to send pic, sorry!

seph... 16-08-2007 05:08 PM

Crathes Castle, Aberdeen

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:59:04 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...
We were taken to this NTS place where there are differently colour-themed
gardens and a hothouse with unusual flowers. One was this - does anyone
know
what it is?

There are more to come :-)

Mary

Forgot to send pic, sorry!

I'm thinking a variety of Abutilon

http://www.plantsafari.com/Catalog2/Detail/01369.html

Many people confuse it with the Chinese Lantern plant -

seph

Mary Fisher 16-08-2007 09:10 PM

Crathes Castle, Aberdeen

wrote:

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...
We were taken to this NTS place where there are differently
colour-themed
gardens and a hothouse with unusual flowers. One was this - does anyone
know
what it is?

There are more to come :-)

Mary

Forgot to send pic, sorry!

I'm thinking a variety of Abutilon

http://www.plantsafari.com/Catalog2/Detail/01369.html

Yes, I'd say it was that, thanks.

Many people confuse it with the Chinese Lantern plant -

Nothing like!

Mary