GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wandering volunteers - placement.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/163196-wandering-volunteers-placement-jpg.html)

Ann 17-08-2007 09:18 PM

Wandering volunteers - placement.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
Sometimes they don't grow where you think they should, but I still
love them. I don't know why I didn't move him earlier, by the time I
really looked, it was too late! :o)
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Garrapata 18-08-2007 07:38 AM

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 16:18:21 -0400, Ann wrote:

Sometimes they don't grow where you think they should, but I still
love them. I don't know why I didn't move him earlier, by the time I
really looked, it was too late! :o)

It doesn't look bad. Are you near it in the evening? I tried to get this
established in my garden but never got any volunteers.
--

09=ix

Ann 18-08-2007 11:20 AM

Wandering volunteers - placement.jpg

Garrapata expounded:

It doesn't look bad. Are you near it in the evening?

Yes, it smells heavenly. There are a couple over under the family
room window, the scent comes into the room at night.

I tried to get this
established in my garden but never got any volunteers.

I planted them once and they come back every year. The front of my
house is very sunny in the morning but once the sun goes around the
house it's shade, maybe those are ideal conditions? I don't know.
Where are you located?