GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Menagerie of Tillandsias (Air Plants) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/163937-menagerie-tillandsias-air-plants.html)

wendy7 25-08-2007 05:36 AM

Menagerie of Tillandsias (Air Plants)

1 Attachment(s)
This is my Tilly area, not much color at the moment.
Cheers Wendy

Marutchi[_3_] 25-08-2007 06:01 AM

Wendy7 wrote:
This is my Tilly area, not much color at the moment.
Cheers Wendy

That is some collection you have there.

Dave Fouchey 25-08-2007 05:33 PM

Menagerie of Tillandsias (Air Plants)

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 15:01:39 +1000, "Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE
wrote:

Wendy7 wrote:
This is my Tilly area, not much color at the moment.
Cheers Wendy

That is some collection you have there.

Wendy needs to do one of her Orchids net.

Nice grouping of Tilandsias Wendy.
Dave Fouchey

Florence, SC

N34° 11' 36.40"

W79° 47' 6.85"

WA4EMR

wendy7 25-08-2007 10:09 PM

Menagerie of Tillandsias (Air Plants)

Thanks Barbara, I really should work on a panoramic view or take about 3
pics & stitch together.
Cheers Wendy