GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Little white daisy-like flowers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/164759-little-white-daisy-like-flowers.html)

Padraig 13-09-2007 02:04 AM

Little white daisy-like flowers

1 Attachment(s)

Mary Fisher 13-09-2007 10:17 AM

Little white daisy-like flowers

"Padraig" wrote in message

They are very pretty - what are they called?

Mary

Padraig 13-09-2007 10:54 AM

Little white daisy-like flowers

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

They are very pretty - what are they called?

Beats me. I had hundreds of examples that I'd shot on my hard-drive up 'til
about 14 months ago --- all properly named --- and the stupid computer
crashed and all were lost. Now I have no reference to compare with.
--
Paddy's Pig

Mary Fisher 13-09-2007 11:57 AM

"Padraig" wrote in message
"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

They are very pretty - what are they called?

Beats me. I had hundreds of examples that I'd shot on my hard-drive up
'til about 14 months ago --- all properly named --- and the stupid
computer crashed and all were lost. Now I have no reference to compare
with.

You mean you didn't put them on disk?

Good Heavens! My policy is to save everything separately!

Not that I ever seem to get round to it .... :-)

I'm pleased that you're as human (i.e. imperfect) as most of us!

Mary

wendy7 13-09-2007 03:20 PM

Little white daisy-like flowers

I know these as Fever Few? Not sure of the botanical name. Cheers Wendy
Pssss.....Nice pics as usual Pat.

Mary Fisher 13-09-2007 04:22 PM

"Wendy7" wrote in message
I know these as Fever Few? Not sure of the botanical name. Cheers Wendy
Pssss.....Nice pics as usual Pat.

This is what we call feverfew, it's regarded as a weed but I like it so let
it grow in my garden.

Mary

Mary Fisher 13-09-2007 04:25 PM

"Wendy7" wrote in message
I know these as Fever Few? Not sure of the botanical name. Cheers Wendy
Pssss.....Nice pics as usual Pat.

This is what we call feverfew, it's regarded as a weed but I like it so
let it grow in my garden.

Mary

Sorry - meant to say it's Matricaria parthenium - related to the
crysanthemum.

Mary