GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sinningia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/164787-sinningia.html)

wendy7 13-09-2007 05:33 AM

Sinningia

1 Attachment(s)
Sinningia Doll Baby, have this on a table on the patio. The main plant is in
the
greenhouse with the orchids.
Cheers Wendy

wendy7 16-09-2007 12:52 AM

Sinningia

Wow Ten, your g/h is full already? This little Sinningia sits on a shelf
underneath, doesn't take
up much room & I would like to get a pink one.
Cheers Wendy
"tenman" wrote in message
Wendy7 wrote:
Sinningia Doll Baby, have this on a table on the patio. The main plant is
in the
greenhouse with the orchids.
Cheers Wendy

Very nice. In an unchronicled early chapter of my life, I had a small
terrarium which had, among other things, two lovely sinningias, a pink and
a lavender. They were almost always in bloom. I've always thought I should
perhaps get a couple again, but of course there's no room in my NEW
GREENHOUSE.