GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   garden competition (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/164941-garden-competition.html)

unitedresponse 17-09-2007 12:10 PM

garden competition

Hi everyone

The charity United Response has launched a competition to find Britain's most imaginative garden. United Response supports people with learning disabilities or mental health needs across England and in Wales to live in the community.

We are asking people to send us photographs of imaginative gardens. I thought maybe some of you would be interested.

The competiton is running alongside an appeal to help us build sensory gardens for people with learning disabilities.
To find out how to enter the competition (or donate!)

Please go to http://www.unitedresponse.org.uk/appeal

The winner website winner will receive £50 of gardening vouchers as well as the chance to win the national prize: priceless consultancy from Chelsea Flower Show gold medallist Paul Cooper to help you take your garden to new creative levels.

Judges include Kim Wilde and Anne-Marie Powell!

Best,

Antonia

unitedresponse 26-09-2007 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unitedresponse (Post 748396)
[...]

Hello

Just to let you all know, we have extended the deadline for entries to this competition to October 5th.

Please do follow the link above to have a look. We would love to hear from you.

Best wishes

Antonia