GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Common Ground Fair - Elliot Coleman - elliot.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/165335-common-ground-fair-elliot-coleman-elliot-jpg.html)

Ann 24-09-2007 09:03 PM

Common Ground Fair - Elliot Coleman - elliot.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
Elliot Coleman (Four Seasons Harvest) gave a talk on poly tunnels and
growing over the winter up in our area (and further north, in Maine).
Very interesting. It's amazing what you can plant now (spinach, some
lettuces, carrots, experiment!), let them become little seedlings that
sit through the winter under the tunnel, and in early spring you'll be
able to harvest earlier than anyone else in your area! I'm going to
try it out with spinach, first.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts