Old 11-10-2007, 06:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Asiatic Lily

In article , "MPM"
wrote:

As for me; I'm hi-tech enough to grab pics. & re-arrange them {don't own
a camera}

I only invested in one (a camera) about 3 years ago. It was worth it. :-)

Have you checked out Mirror filters yet?

Plugin Galaxy has an excellent one.
--
Peace, Om

Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein
Old 12-10-2007, 12:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Omelet wrote:
In article , "MPM"
wrote:

As for me; I'm hi-tech enough to grab pics. & re-arrange them {don't own
a camera}

I only invested in one (a camera) about 3 years ago. It was worth it. :-)

Have you checked out Mirror filters yet?

Plugin Galaxy has an excellent one.

I've owned several digital.. The last one I got was an investment in
quality and I must say it's the best dang thing I've ever got.

Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT / 350D
Sigma 28-70mm F2.8-4.0 Lens
Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 APO Macro D Lens
4 GIG Micro drive

Best $1,600 I spent and use it dang near daily.

As for PS and plugins.. I dislike over usage of plugins so stay away
from them. Know some years ago lens flair was HUGE and everyone used
it.. Almost as annoying as emboss.

The BEST use of Photoshop is that in which you can't tell that it's been
used at all.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
Scott Hildenbrand wrote:

Omelet wrote:
In article , "MPM"
wrote:

[...]

No arguments there. :-) Did you see that rain forest photo I posted?

Old 12-10-2007, 03:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Omelet wrote:
In article ,
Scott Hildenbrand wrote:

Omelet wrote:
In article , "MPM"
wrote:

[...]

Nope.. Just subbed to the group last month. Or I miss it? Thread title?

At any rate, love the camera..

Do have a Mavica CD1000 which was fun for a non SLR but writing to the
CDs in camera got old, slow.. Also have a Kodak DC 110 which I love the
outdoor shots with it.. Just sucks batteries like a leach.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
Scott Hildenbrand wrote:

The BEST use of Photoshop is that in which you can't tell that it's been
used at all.

No arguments there. :-) Did you see that rain forest photo I posted?

Nope.. Just subbed to the group last month. Or I miss it? Thread title?

This thread, more or less. :-)
I just posted it yesterday morning.
I could re-post it but don't want to annoy the group!

At any rate, love the camera..

Do have a Mavica CD1000 which was fun for a non SLR but writing to the
CDs in camera got old, slow.. Also have a Kodak DC 110 which I love the
outdoor shots with it.. Just sucks batteries like a leach.

lol I know that feeling!

Old 12-10-2007, 04:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Omelet wrote:
In article ,
Scott Hildenbrand wrote:

The BEST use of Photoshop is that in which you can't tell that it's been
used at all.
No arguments there. :-) Did you see that rain forest photo I posted?

Nope.. Just subbed to the group last month. Or I miss it? Thread title?

This thread, more or less. :-)
I just posted it yesterday morning.
I could re-post it but don't want to annoy the group!

At any rate, love the camera..

Do have a Mavica CD1000 which was fun for a non SLR but writing to the
CDs in camera got old, slow.. Also have a Kodak DC 110 which I love the
outdoor shots with it.. Just sucks batteries like a leach.

lol I know that feeling!

Oooohh.. Yeah, I saw it..

1/2 way down and 2/3 to the right there is a spot beside the tree that
was not smudged after the clone brush was used...

Nice work though and good example.. Should post the 'before' of it as an
example of the true power of Photoshop.

Reminds me of the inhuman models anymore..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aHLpRxAmCrw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UkdXoGEUVRk

And one of my fave..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pcFlxSlOKNI

Old 12-10-2007, 09:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
Scott Hildenbrand wrote:

Omelet wrote:
In article ,
Scott Hildenbrand wrote:

The BEST use of Photoshop is that in which you can't tell that it's been
used at all.
No arguments there. :-) Did you see that rain forest photo I posted?
Nope.. Just subbed to the group last month. Or I miss it? Thread title?

This thread, more or less. :-)
I just posted it yesterday morning.
I could re-post it but don't want to annoy the group!

At any rate, love the camera..

Do have a Mavica CD1000 which was fun for a non SLR but writing to the
CDs in camera got old, slow.. Also have a Kodak DC 110 which I love the
outdoor shots with it.. Just sucks batteries like a leach.

lol I know that feeling!

Oooohh.. Yeah, I saw it..

1/2 way down and 2/3 to the right there is a spot beside the tree that
was not smudged after the clone brush was used...

Nice work though and good example..

Thank you!

Should post the 'before' of it as an
example of the true power of Photoshop.

Yes, but see, that one was done early on when I was first learning about
the cloning tool. For some silly reason, I did not keep the original.
I'll have to ask Mike for it when he gets back on line. (He's in the
middle of moving right now). Fortunately, I kept his original file name
as I know he has thousands of pics on file. Some of my favorite bald
eagle and Canadian white tail pics have come from him.

Reminds me of the inhuman models anymore..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aHLpRxAmCrw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UkdXoGEUVRk

And one of my fave..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pcFlxSlOKNI

Very cool!

I really ought to sit down and take a good tutorial one of these days.
I saw some tools used in those that I'm _totally_ unfamiliar with!

Photoshop is an amazing program...

I've not done a lot of face re-touches. I've mostly used it for fantasy
art.