GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Duranta repens 'Geisha Girl' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/165786-duranta-repens-geisha-girl.html)

Marutchi[_3_] 12-10-2007 02:52 PM

Duranta repens 'Geisha Girl'

1 Attachment(s)
Growing in my garden, through the fence on my neighbours side.

Omelet[_2_] 12-10-2007 04:01 PM

Duranta repens 'Geisha Girl'

In article ,
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

Growing in my garden, through the fence on my neighbours side.

begin 666 b-3515-duranta-09-10-07-30-400.jpg
[Image]

end

Very cool.

Any chance of air layering?
--
Peace, Om

Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

Mary Fisher 12-10-2007 07:35 PM

Duranta repens 'Geisha Girl'

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message
Growing in my garden, through the fence on my neighbours side.

Lucky you!

Mary

FragileWarrior 12-10-2007 09:22 PM

Duranta repens 'Geisha Girl'

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in
:

Growing in my garden, through the fence on my neighbours side.

begin 666 b-3515-duranta-09-10-07-30-400.jpg

Attachment decoded: b-3515-duranta-09-10-07-30-400.jpg
`
end

Ohhhhhh, beautiful! I love blue flowers!

Marutchi[_3_] 13-10-2007 05:04 AM

Duranta repens 'Geisha Girl'

Omelet wrote:

Very cool.

Any chance of air layering?

I may have badly worded my original post. The plant is in my garden, I took
the photo from my neighbour's side of the fence.

Marutchi[_3_] 13-10-2007 05:05 AM

Duranta repens 'Geisha Girl'

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message
Growing in my garden, through the fence on my neighbours side.

Lucky you!

Actually it's my plant, it's grown through the fence on my neighbour's side.

joevan[_2_] 13-10-2007 04:41 PM

Duranta repens 'Geisha Girl'

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 14:05:47 +1000, "Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE
wrote:

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message
Growing in my garden, through the fence on my neighbours side.

Lucky you!

Actually it's my plant, it's grown through the fence on my neighbour's side.

Well then, lucky neighbor.