GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Oct 28 - Gardeners Assistant_7919.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/166271-oct-28-gardeners-assistant_7919-jpg.html)

John - Pa. 28-10-2007 05:23 PM

Oct 28 - Gardeners Assistant_7919.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
Everybody needs a supervisor to show them the right way to do it.

JD
Canon 10D
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net

Additional images at;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-pa/

William Wagner[_2_] 28-10-2007 08:12 PM

Oct 28 - Gardeners Assistant_7919.jpg - -smallMidnight.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)

Ann 29-10-2007 06:40 PM

Oct 28 - Gardeners Assistant_7919.jpg

John - Pa. expounded:

Everybody needs a supervisor to show them the right way to do it.

Absolutely. I miss my garden buddy. Yours looks like one of our new
kitties, he will never be outside, however, the road we live on is too
dangerous for kitties who won't stay put in the garden.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts