GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dallas Red Lantana, 4 of 4 - DRLantanaClose2.jpg (1/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/166298-dallas-red-lantana-4-4-drlantanaclose2-jpg-1-1-a.html)

Omelet[_2_] 29-10-2007 02:10 PM

Dallas Red Lantana, 4 of 4 - DRLantanaClose2.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)
One with a slightly lighter center, same plant:
--
Peace, Om

Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

Marutchi[_3_] 29-10-2007 11:40 PM

Omelet wrote:
One with a slightly lighter center, same plant:

Pretty flowers. However in our country, it is a most hated planted...a
declared weed.

Omelet[_2_] 30-10-2007 01:48 AM

Dallas Red Lantana, 4 of 4 - DRLantanaClose2.jpg (1/1)

In article ,
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

Omelet wrote:
One with a slightly lighter center, same plant:

Pretty flowers. However in our country, it is a most hated planted...a
declared weed.

So I have heard. g

Ann 30-10-2007 11:19 AM

Dallas Red Lantana, 4 of 4 - DRLantanaClose2.jpg (1/1)

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE expounded:

Omelet wrote:
One with a slightly lighter center, same plant:

Pretty flowers. However in our country, it is a most hated planted...a
declared weed.

We use it as a vaulable container plant - it doesn't make it here from
one season to the next.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Omelet[_2_] 30-10-2007 05:56 PM

Omelet wrote:
One with a slightly lighter center, same plant:

Pretty flowers. However in our country, it is a most hated planted...a
declared weed.

We use it as a vaulable container plant - it doesn't make it here from
one season to the next.

It's iffy here in Texas. The native one that grows wild does best,
sometimes. The cultivars winter over ok if I mulch them well but they
do freeze back.