GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hoya Flowers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/166310-hoya-flowers.html)

Marutchi[_3_] 30-10-2007 02:54 AM

Hoya Flowers

1 Attachment(s)

Mary Fisher 30-10-2007 09:38 AM

Hoya Flowers

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message

I don't believe that!

You spent the evening sewing beads on fluffy acrylic petals :-)

Mary

Michael[_8_] 30-10-2007 04:21 PM

Hoya Flowers

Oh, Barbara... that's *beautiful*! :-)

wendy7 30-10-2007 04:47 PM

Hoya Flowers

A magnificent macro Barbara. Cheers Wendy

Omelet[_2_] 30-10-2007 06:36 PM

Hoya Flowers

In article ,
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

begin 666 b-0821-hoya-27-10-07-20-90.jpg
[Image]

end

Very surreal. :-)

I like it!
--
Peace, Om

Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

William Wagner[_2_] 30-10-2007 06:44 PM

Hoya Flowers

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article ,
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

begin 666 b-0821-hoya-27-10-07-20-90.jpg
[Image]

end

Very surreal. :-)

I like it!

We will work on getting our Hoya to show. We must be missing
something ? Our christmas cactus are like clockwork. I thought we kept
this hoya just for the leaves for the last 30 years.

Bill

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade

"The destiny of nations depends on how we feed ourselves."
Brillat-Savarin

Marutchi[_3_] 31-10-2007 12:54 AM

Hoya Flowers

Mary Fisher wrote:

I don't believe that!

You spent the evening sewing beads on fluffy acrylic petals :-)

My talents know no bounds. :-)

Marutchi[_3_] 31-10-2007 12:54 AM

Hoya Flowers

Michael wrote:
Oh, Barbara... that's *beautiful*! :-)

Marutchi wrote:

Thank you Michael.

Marutchi[_3_] 31-10-2007 12:55 AM

Hoya Flowers

Wendy7 wrote:
A magnificent macro Barbara. Cheers Wendy

Thank you Wendy.

Marutchi[_3_] 31-10-2007 12:55 AM

Hoya Flowers

Omelet wrote:

Very surreal. :-)

I like it!

Thanks.

Marutchi[_3_] 31-10-2007 12:56 AM

Hoya Flowers

William Wagner wrote:

We will work on getting our Hoya to show. We must be missing
something ? Our christmas cactus are like clockwork. I thought we
kept this hoya just for the leaves for the last 30 years.

My Hoyas flower like clockwork too. :-)

Mary Fisher 31-10-2007 09:43 AM

Hoya Flowers

Mary Fisher wrote:

I don't believe that!

You spent the evening sewing beads on fluffy acrylic petals :-)

My talents know no bounds. :-)

You've proved that!

They including understanding my intentions when others might not :-)

Mary

Marutchi@depot 31-10-2007 10:55 PM

Hoya Flowers

Mary Fisher wrote:

You've proved that!

They including understanding my intentions when others might not :-)

:-D