GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Two Acre Wood (Memories of the Past) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/166335-two-acre-wood-memories-past.html)

Patty Peeples 30-10-2007 11:42 PM

Two Acre Wood (Memories of the Past)

1 Attachment(s)
Two Acre Wood
This Weeks Edition
"Memories of the Past"

A fun little story
that I hope you enjoy...

(To see all of the story and photos click link below for front page, and go
to NEW EDITIONS page)
Your friend in nature, Patty Peeples
www.TwoAcreWood.net
Or direct link:
http://www.twoacrewood.net/editionpa...7/Memories.htm

Omelet[_2_] 31-10-2007 02:46 AM

Two Acre Wood (Memories of the Past)

In article ,
"Patty Peeples" wrote:

Two Acre Wood
This Weeks Edition
"Memories of the Past"

A fun little story
that I hope you enjoy...

(To see all of the story and photos click link below for front page, and go
to NEW EDITIONS page)
Your friend in nature, Patty Peeples
www.TwoAcreWood.net
Or direct link:
http://www.twoacrewood.net/editionpa...7/Memories.htm

begin 666 redbelly_8227.jpg
[Image]

end

NIce shot. Those birds tend to be very leery of humans!
--
Peace, Om

Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

Patty Peeples 31-10-2007 05:57 PM

Two Acre Wood (Memories of the Past)

Thanks Omelet! Yes they are a bit skittish...But this little girl isn't as
flighty as some of the others...she is a new fleg this past year and getting
used to the camera... as long as I don't move to quickly. ;)
Did you get to read the story in this weeks edition...It's cute, and I think
you will enjoy it.
Your friend in nature,
Patty

--
www.twoacrewood.net

joevan[_2_] 31-10-2007 06:14 PM

Two Acre Wood (Memories of the Past)

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:57:32 -0500, "Patty Peeples"
wrote:

Thanks Omelet! Yes they are a bit skittish...But this little girl isn't as
flighty as some of the others...she is a new fleg this past year and getting
used to the camera... as long as I don't move to quickly. ;)
Did you get to read the story in this weeks edition...It's cute, and I think
you will enjoy it.
Your friend in nature,
Patty

Thank you for the page and the story. I must get some sourdough soon.

Patty Peeples 03-11-2007 08:12 PM

Two Acre Wood (Memories of the Past)

Hey Joevan...
Well the story also prompted my husband to politely suggest that I make some
sourdough...After the TAW edition I had to start a SD starter.. :)
I made bread yesterday. YAY I had my toast this morning!
Thank you for your nice comments!
Your friend in nature,
Patty

--