GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Canna Lilies Niagara Falls ON - reposted smaller size (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/166914-canna-lilies-niagara-falls-reposted-smaller-size.html)

Wolf Kirchmeir[_2_] 15-11-2007 12:31 AM

Canna Lilies Niagara Falls ON - reposted smaller size

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry, didn't resize the first post.
--wolf

Omelet 15-11-2007 12:44 AM

Canna Lilies Niagara Falls ON - reposted smaller size

In article ,
Wolf Kirchmeir wrote:

Sorry, didn't resize the first post.
--wolf
[Image]

Very nice! I grow canna along side my driveway.
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

Rick 18-11-2007 09:11 PM

Canna Lilies Niagara Falls ON - reposted smaller size

"Wolf Kirchmeir" wrote in message
m...
Sorry, didn't resize the first post.
--wolf

Nice.. I have that blook in the burgandy (copper as some call it) veriety.
I have 4 verities of canna that I grow and this year was a bumper crop to
say the least. My basement is over run with canna bulbs.. thinking I might
have to sell a few to make room :-)

--
Rick
Sysop of the Native Spirit Bbs