GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lagunaria (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/167462-lagunaria.html)

someone 23-11-2007 11:55 PM

Lagunaria

1 Attachment(s)
Lagunaria patersonii, or Norfolk Island Hibiscus. A small tree grown from
seed picked up in Malta 18 years ago. It spends the winter indoors in my
house and always seems to bloom through the winter. This year it's produced
more flowers than ever before, here are a couple of them.

joevan[_2_] 24-11-2007 12:17 AM

Lagunaria

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 23:55:34 -0000, "someone"
wrote:

Lagunaria patersonii, or Norfolk Island Hibiscus. A small tree grown from
seed picked up in Malta 18 years ago. It spends the winter indoors in my
house and always seems to bloom through the winter. This year it's produced
more flowers than ever before, here are a couple of them.

Sweet. I had a hibiscus that was peachy. Somewhat like the colors in
your post.

someone 25-11-2007 10:12 PM

Lagunaria

wrote:

Lagunaria patersonii, or Norfolk Island Hibiscus. A small tree grown from
seed picked up in Malta 18 years ago. It spends the winter indoors in my
house and always seems to bloom through the winter. This year it's
produced
more flowers than ever before, here are a couple of them.

Sweet. I had a hibiscus that was peachy. Somewhat like the colors in
your post.

Glad you liked my photo. It's quite difficult to grow things from seed and
not know if they will survive the winter - especially when you don't know
what they are. It took me ten years to identify this tree.

someone