GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Frangipani-6317 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/167642-frangipani-6317-a.html)

Marutchi[_3_] 01-12-2007 10:37 AM

Frangipani-6317

1 Attachment(s)

Mary Fisher 01-12-2007 11:48 AM

Frangipani-6317

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message

Are those colours REAL?

Mary

Marutchi[_3_] 01-12-2007 11:58 AM

Frangipani-6317

Mary Fisher wrote:

Are those colours REAL?

Basically...yes. The photo was taken late in the afternoon, so they may look
a little darker than usual.

Marsha[_2_] 01-12-2007 12:58 PM

Frangipani-6317

Stunning, Barbara!

Marsha

Mary Fisher 01-12-2007 01:20 PM

Frangipani-6317

Mary Fisher wrote:

Are those colours REAL?

Basically...yes. The photo was taken late in the afternoon, so they may
look a little darker than usual.

Amazing!

And beautiful of course :-)

Mary

Michelle[_2_] 01-12-2007 04:04 PM

Frangipani-6317

Marutchi wrote:

Another beauty, Barbara. I really enjoy looking at all of your photos
:-))

Michelle

Dave Fouchey 01-12-2007 04:35 PM

Frangipani-6317

On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 20:37:33 +1000, "Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE
wrote:

Both are gorgeous shots Barbara, they are lovely flowers.

Dave
Dave Fouchey

Florence, SC

N34° 11' 36.40"

W79° 47' 6.85"

WA4EMR

Darthfeeble[_2_] 02-12-2007 06:02 AM

Frangipani-6317

It's a wallhanger. Very beautiful. S

Marutchi[_3_] 02-12-2007 08:25 AM

Frangipani-6317

Darthfeeble wrote:
It's a wallhanger. Very beautiful. S

Thank you. :-)

FourOf5Zs 02-12-2007 08:36 PM

Frangipani-6317

Super shot, Barbara.
--
Zaroga

Marutchi[_3_] 02-12-2007 09:19 PM

Frangipani-6317

FourOf5Zs wrote:
Super shot, Barbara.

Thank you Zaroga.

tbell 03-12-2007 01:53 AM

Frangipani-6317

On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 02:37:33 -0800, Marutchi wrote
(in article ) :

Oh, Barb! I love these, but have only been able to bloom mine once, here
where it is arid, devilishly hot in Summer, and occasionally below freezing
in Winter.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Marutchi[_3_] 03-12-2007 06:41 AM

Frangipani-6317

tbell wrote:

Oh, Barb! I love these, but have only been able to bloom mine once,
here where it is arid, devilishly hot in Summer, and occasionally
below freezing in Winter.

Thanks Tom, I hate to say it, but they love our climate. :-)

Yves 03-12-2007 07:07 PM

Frangipani-6317

Marutchi avait écrit le 01/12/2007 :

Magnifique, Barbara!