GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Snow on Fir (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/167727-snow-fir.html)

Ron[_2_] 04-12-2007 12:45 AM

Snow on Fir

1 Attachment(s)
Snow on fir tree in friends front yard --- two days ago --- Seattle area.

Omelet 04-12-2007 03:27 AM

Snow on Fir

In article ,
"Ron" wrote:

Snow on fir tree in friends front yard --- two days ago --- Seattle area.

[Image]

Beautiful. :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

Mary Fisher 04-12-2007 11:25 AM

Snow on Fir

"Ron" wrote in message
. ..
Snow on fir tree in friends front yard --- two days ago --- Seattle area.

Snow is magical, it adorns and softens yet almost eliminates colour. I can't
resist taking pictures of our cupressus when it snows, I always use colour
yet it looks monochrome. Yours has a little bit of green which somehow only
enhances the elegance of a b&w picture!

And you've made me yearn for Wa!

Mary

Wolf Kirchmeir[_2_] 04-12-2007 02:16 PM

Snow on Fir

Ron wrote:
Snow on fir tree in friends front yard --- two days ago --- Seattle area.

'Nother Christmas card!

Ron[_2_] 04-12-2007 09:56 PM

Snow on Fir

Son of gun! Great idea---didn't think of it!

"Wolf Kirchmeir" wrote in message
m...