GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My back yard (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/168134-my-back-yard.html)

Paddy's Pig 21-12-2007 08:28 AM

My back yard

1 Attachment(s)

Paddy's Pig 21-12-2007 02:56 PM

My back yard

"Basketweaver" wrote in message
Lovely!

Thanks. Didn't mean to send it full-sized. Sorry.
--
Paddy's Pig

joevan[_2_] 22-12-2007 01:16 PM

My back yard

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 06:56:15 -0800, "Paddy's Pig"
wrote:

"Basketweaver" wrote in message
.. .
Lovely!

Thanks. Didn't mean to send it full-sized. Sorry.

Sar raht, it is a beautiful picture. You have done a wonderful job
with it. The pine trees are your too? Nice that you don't have to have
a lot of needles dropping on your flower bed.

Paddy's Pig 22-12-2007 03:08 PM

My back yard

"joevan" wrote in message

Thanks. Didn't mean to send it full-sized. Sorry.

Sar raht, it is a beautiful picture. You have done a wonderful job with
it. The pine trees are your too? Nice that you don't have to have a lot of
needles dropping on your flower bed.

Thank you joevan. Unfortunately that's not always the case. They're not my
trees but on windy days all the needles blow into my yard anyway!
--
Paddy's Pig :o)

Wolf K. 23-12-2007 10:07 PM

My back yard

Paddy's Pig wrote:

And here's mine. ;-) A little blurry, as light was low.

In summer you'd see Solomon's seal, hostas, Siberian iris, sweet
woodruff, primulas, roses, bleeding heart, verbenas, buddleias, lilies
of the valley, and assorted shade-loving annuals.

So give your imagination a little workout. ;-)

Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to all.

Wolf K. 23-12-2007 10:21 PM

My back yard

1 Attachment(s)
Paddy's Pig wrote:

OOPs, pic attached this time.

Must be getting old.... my knees are over 60. ;-)

MadCow 24-12-2007 11:12 PM

My back yard [1/1]

1 Attachment(s)
In message , Wolf K.
writes

And here's mine. ;-) A little blurry, as light was low.

In summer you'd see Solomon's seal, hostas, Siberian iris, sweet
woodruff, primulas, roses, bleeding heart, verbenas, buddleias, lilies
of the valley, and assorted shade-loving annuals.

I've got most of those - here's some frozen woodruff to help your
imagination along.

Happy holidays!
--
Sue ];(:)