GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cotinus coggygria in freezing fog [1/1] (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/168212-cotinus-coggygria-freezing-fog-%5B1-1%5D.html)

MadCow 24-12-2007 10:53 PM

Cotinus coggygria in freezing fog [1/1]

2 Attachment(s)

--
Sue ]:(:)

Marutchi[_3_] 25-12-2007 04:01 AM

Cotinus coggygria in freezing fog [1/1]

MadCow wrote:

Lovely image, however, not something I want to see in real life. :-)

Bob Hobden 25-12-2007 08:59 AM

Cotinus coggygria in freezing fog [1/1]

BarbaraH wrote after
MadCow posted

Lovely image, however, not something I want to see in real life. :-)

Been like that for a couple of days here, went down the allotment to get the
'sprouts and Parsnips for Christmas Dinner last Sunday and the freezing fog
was so think I didn't think I would find them. :-)
Some idiot driving too fast with no lights on nearly had a bad Christmas
against my Defender, which didn't improve my mood.
It's been that raw cold that gets right into the bones too!

Light rain and well above freezing now.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden