GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Agapanthus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/170507-agapanthus.html)

Marutchi[_3_] 22-01-2008 04:13 AM

Agapanthus

1 Attachment(s)

--
Barbara
http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbara-h/

Omelet[_4_] 22-01-2008 05:54 PM

Agapanthus

In article ,
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

Sweet background shadows. :-)
Enhances the 3-D effects!
--
Peace, Om

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."
-- Thomas Jefferson

Marutchi[_3_] 22-01-2008 09:47 PM

Agapanthus

"Basketweaver" wrote in message
Lovely as always.

Thank you Pam.

Marutchi[_3_] 22-01-2008 09:48 PM

Agapanthus

"Omelet" wrote in message
In article ,
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

Sweet background shadows. :-)
Enhances the 3-D effects!

Thanks.

joevan[_2_] 23-01-2008 12:29 PM

Agapanthus

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 14:13:30 +1000, "Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE
wrote:

I love it. I remember having those in my rooftop container garden long
ago.

Omelet[_4_] 23-01-2008 05:07 PM

Agapanthus - ChiveBlooms2007small.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)

wrote:

I love it. I remember having those in my rooftop container garden long
ago.

The white ones remind me a lot of my Chive Blooms.
Gave me incentive to finally choose and render one of the Chive bloom
shots I took earlier this winter. :-) Thanks Barb! Please forgive me for
the hijacking?

This chive patch is several years old (garlic chives) and seems to
thrive on benign neglect:

joevan[_2_] 23-01-2008 09:14 PM

Agapanthus - ChiveBlooms2007small.jpg (1/1)

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:07:51 -0600, Omelet
wrote:

wrote:

I love it. I remember having those in my rooftop container garden long
ago.

The white ones remind me a lot of my Chive Blooms.
Gave me incentive to finally choose and render one of the Chive bloom
shots I took earlier this winter. :-) Thanks Barb! Please forgive me for
the hijacking?

This chive patch is several years old (garlic chives) and seems to
thrive on benign neglect:

Wonderful photo. Thanks.

Marutchi[_3_] 23-01-2008 10:17 PM

Agapanthus

wrote:

I love it. I remember having those in my rooftop container garden long
ago.

Thanks, they do make a nice display.

Omelet[_4_] 24-01-2008 02:06 AM

joevan wrote:

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:07:51 -0600, Omelet
wrote:

wrote:

I love it. I remember having those in my rooftop container garden long
ago.

The white ones remind me a lot of my Chive Blooms.
Gave me incentive to finally choose and render one of the Chive bloom
shots I took earlier this winter. :-) Thanks Barb! Please forgive me for
the hijacking?

This chive patch is several years old (garlic chives) and seems to
thrive on benign neglect:

Wonderful photo. Thanks.

Thanks. :-)
Sometimes I get lucky... g