GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hardenbergia flowers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/170742-hardenbergia-flowers.html)

wendy7 31-01-2008 04:59 PM

Hardenbergia flowers

1 Attachment(s)
These are really tiny flowers but still pretty. Each one is about half the
size of a pinkie fingernail.

Cheers Wendy

Marutchi[_3_] 01-02-2008 12:03 AM

Hardenbergia flowers

Wendy7 wrote:
These are really tiny flowers but still pretty. Each one is about
half the size of a pinkie fingernail.

Very nice Wendy. That is one of our Australian native plants. They are
usually the first sign of spring approaching. When you see them flowering,
you know spring is not far away.

Suzie-Q 01-02-2008 05:21 AM

Hardenbergia flowers

In article ,
"Wendy7" wrote:

These are really tiny flowers but still pretty. Each one is about half the
size of a pinkie fingernail.

Cheers Wendy
[Image]

They have goofy little faces, don't they?!

--

8^)~ Sue (remove the x to email)
~~~~

As seen on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/wacvet

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/

Patty Peeples 03-02-2008 04:09 PM

Hardenbergia flowers

OOOO... pretty Wendy..Lavender is on of my favorite colors.
Nice shot.
Patty

--
www.twoacrewood.net

wendy7 04-02-2008 04:59 PM

Hardenbergia flowers

Yes now that you mention it they do. Wonder where the gal is that used to
super-impose
those googly eyes on flowers?
Cheers Wendy

wendy7 04-02-2008 05:00 PM

Hardenbergia flowers

Thanks ever so Pam & yes not much around at this time.
Cheers Wendy
"Basketweaver" wrote in message
Very pretty, Wendy. Good to see some color. TFS, Pam