GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Care for the Lucky Bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/170759-care-lucky-bamboo.html)

Mea505 01-02-2008 11:01 AM

Care for the Lucky Bamboo

If I were to upload a photo of a specific Lucky Bamboo, would anyone be able
to tell me about the species and how to best care for this specific plant?

Thanks,

Mea505

joevan[_2_] 01-02-2008 01:30 PM

Care for the Lucky Bamboo

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 06:01:50 -0500, "mea505" wrote:

If I were to upload a photo of a specific Lucky Bamboo, would anyone be able
to tell me about the species and how to best care for this specific plant?

Thanks,

Mea505

Here you go. Pretty simple to keep around. I have some that have been
here over 3 years in a small pot with gravel and water. When they get
too tall or leggy I just cut them back and a new shoot comes out of
the top or from below.

http://www.chiff.com/a/lucky-bamboo.htm