GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I love a rainy Day-7874 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/170805-i-love-rainy-day-7874-a.html)

Marutchi[_3_] 03-02-2008 09:16 AM

I love a rainy Day-7874

1 Attachment(s)
So does my garden.

Omelet[_4_] 03-02-2008 09:51 AM

I love a rainy Day-7874

In article ,
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

So does my garden.

begin 666 b-7874ps-raingarden-03-02-08-40-85.jpg
[Image]

end

I am, like, so seriously envious. :-)

Almost makes me want to move back to California. We had a nice jungle in
the back yard many years ago when we lived in LA.
--
Peace, Om

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain

Marutchi[_3_] 03-02-2008 12:28 PM

I love a rainy Day-7874

Omelet wrote:

I am, like, so seriously envious. :-)

Almost makes me want to move back to California. We had a nice jungle
in the back yard many years ago when we lived in LA.

I love living where I do. :-)

Omelet[_4_] 03-02-2008 03:58 PM

I love a rainy Day-7874

Omelet wrote:

I am, like, so seriously envious. :-)

Almost makes me want to move back to California. We had a nice jungle
in the back yard many years ago when we lived in LA.

I love living where I do. :-)

Wiggles eyebrows.

Obviously! g

Marutchi[_3_] 03-02-2008 09:52 PM

I love a rainy Day-7874

Omelet wrote:

Wiggles eyebrows.

Obviously! g

Yes, I guess it goes without say, being as I've lived in the same house for
30 years now. :-)

joevan[_2_] 04-02-2008 12:10 AM

I love a rainy Day-7874

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 07:52:18 +1000, "Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE
wrote:

Omelet wrote:

Wiggles eyebrows.

Obviously! g

Yes, I guess it goes without say, being as I've lived in the same house for
30 years now. :-)

Yes, me too. More than 30 years now. More like 34 years. I like it
just fine.

Omelet[_4_] 04-02-2008 03:31 AM

I love a rainy Day-7874

Omelet wrote:

Wiggles eyebrows.

Obviously! g

Yes, I guess it goes without say, being as I've lived in the same house for
30 years now. :-)

Longer than me, I'm only going on 21 years in this house. Same for the
job, but they just sold the company... ;-?

I'm 45.

joevan[_2_] 04-02-2008 11:42 AM

I love a rainy Day-7874

Omelet wrote:

Wiggles eyebrows.

Obviously! g

Yes, I guess it goes without say, being as I've lived in the same house for
30 years now. :-)

Longer than me, I'm only going on 21 years in this house. Same for the
job, but they just sold the company... ;-?

I'm 45.

Been in this old house for 35 years. Still like it.

Omelet[_4_] 04-02-2008 05:17 PM

I love a rainy Day-7874

Omelet wrote:

Wiggles eyebrows.

Obviously! g

Yes, I guess it goes without say, being as I've lived in the same house
for
30 years now. :-)

Longer than me, I'm only going on 21 years in this house. Same for the
job, but they just sold the company... ;-?

I'm 45.

Been in this old house for 35 years. Still like it.

Oh I like my house... Just not the unfriendly weather. :-)

I'm learning to xeriscape.

joevan[_2_] 04-02-2008 07:05 PM

I love a rainy Day-7874

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 11:17:04 -0600, Omelet
wrote:

Omelet wrote:

Wiggles eyebrows.

Obviously! g

Yes, I guess it goes without say, being as I've lived in the same house
for
30 years now. :-)

Longer than me, I'm only going on 21 years in this house. Same for the
job, but they just sold the company... ;-?

I'm 45.

Been in this old house for 35 years. Still like it.

Oh I like my house... Just not the unfriendly weather. :-)

I'm learning to xeriscape.

It has been fairly friendly here in Philadelphia this winter. For
example today Feb 4 it is almost 45, tomorrow to be 58 and 61 degrees
on Wednesday. Kind of nice on the small pocketbook when it comes to
heating this big old house.

Omelet[_4_] 04-02-2008 08:45 PM

I love a rainy Day-7874

In article ,
joevan wrote:

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 11:17:04 -0600, Omelet
wrote:

Omelet wrote:

Wiggles eyebrows.

Obviously! g

Yes, I guess it goes without say, being as I've lived in the same house
for
30 years now. :-)

Longer than me, I'm only going on 21 years in this house. Same for the
job, but they just sold the company... ;-?

I'm 45.
Been in this old house for 35 years. Still like it.

Oh I like my house... Just not the unfriendly weather. :-)

I'm learning to xeriscape.

It has been fairly friendly here in Philadelphia this winter. For
example today Feb 4 it is almost 45, tomorrow to be 58 and 61 degrees
on Wednesday. Kind of nice on the small pocketbook when it comes to
heating this big old house.

2 nights ago, it froze.

Today I'm having to run the AC. :-(

I wish it'd make up it's mind!