GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I love a rainy Day-7877 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/170807-i-love-rainy-day-7877-a.html)

Marutchi[_3_] 03-02-2008 09:16 AM

I love a rainy Day-7877

1 Attachment(s)

joevan[_2_] 03-02-2008 12:35 PM

I love a rainy Day-7877

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 19:16:47 +1000, "Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE
wrote:

Oh yes, I love it. Once upon a time my rooftop garden had a similar
cozy and warm feeling. Wonderful the way the rain makes all appear so
close and private.

Omelet[_4_] 03-02-2008 03:59 PM

I love a rainy Day-7877

wrote:

Oh yes, I love it. Once upon a time my rooftop garden had a similar
cozy and warm feeling. Wonderful the way the rain makes all appear so
close and private.

Interesting isn't it, how a really nice rain is so very comforting.
--
Peace, Om

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain

Patty Peeples 03-02-2008 04:15 PM

I love a rainy Day-7877

Oh, Barbara,
How lovely....Nice on the eyes..and I can almost smell the air... that nice
earthy smell.
One of my favorite fragrances.
thank you
Patty

--
www.twoacrewood.net

Marutchi[_3_] 03-02-2008 09:48 PM

I love a rainy Day-7877

wrote:

Oh yes, I love it. Once upon a time my rooftop garden had a similar
cozy and warm feeling. Wonderful the way the rain makes all appear so
close and private.

Yes, rain seems to add an extra dimension.

Marutchi[_3_] 03-02-2008 09:48 PM

I love a rainy Day-7877

Patty Peeples wrote:
Oh, Barbara,
How lovely....Nice on the eyes..and I can almost smell the air... that
nice earthy smell.
One of my favorite fragrances.

Thanks Patty, yes tis a nice aroma.

Travis[_2_] 10-02-2008 07:41 AM

I love a rainy Day-7877

I wondered if you had any bamboo and now I see you do.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

Marutchi[_3_] 10-02-2008 10:24 AM

I love a rainy Day-7877

Travis wrote:
I wondered if you had any bamboo and now I see you do.

No, no bamboo, though I do keep meaning to get some for one area.