GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Summer is on it,s way (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/170843-summer-s-way.html)

Dave 04-02-2008 06:10 PM

Summer is on it,s way

1 Attachment(s)
Summer is on it's way, soon will be sitting in the garden seeing my lilies
grow.

DAVE
Bristol UK
More pictures of lilies at http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/flowe.htm

Suzie-Q 04-02-2008 07:55 PM

Summer is on it,s way

In article ,
"Dave" wrote:

Summer is on it's way, soon will be sitting in the garden seeing my lilies
grow.

DAVE
Bristol UK
More pictures of lilies at http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/flowe.htm

It's 80 degrees in central Texas today.

--

8^)~ Sue (remove the x to email)
~~~~

As seen on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/wacvet

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/

Omelet[_4_] 04-02-2008 08:46 PM

Summer is on it,s way

In article ,
"Dave" wrote:

Summer is on it's way, soon will be sitting in the garden seeing my lilies
grow.

DAVE
Bristol UK
More pictures of lilies at http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/flowe.htm

begin 666 IMG_3707.jpg
[Image]

end

Nice shot!
--
Peace, Om

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain

Omelet[_4_] 04-02-2008 08:46 PM

Summer is on it,s way

In article ,
Suzie-Q wrote:

In article ,
"Dave" wrote:

Summer is on it's way, soon will be sitting in the garden seeing my lilies
grow.

DAVE
Bristol UK
More pictures of lilies at http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/flowe.htm