GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sinningia leucotricha (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/170898-sinningia-leucotricha.html)

wendy7 07-02-2008 12:40 AM

Sinningia leucotricha

1 Attachment(s)
Sinningia leucotricha one of my favourite container grown plants.
Cheers Wendy

someone 09-02-2008 11:48 PM

Sinningia leucotricha

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Sinningia leucotricha one of my favourite container grown plants.
Cheers Wendy

Great photo. Such a small pot, such a big presence.

s.

wendy7 10-02-2008 02:42 AM

Sinningia leucotricha

Why thank you someone! It also has a weird way of growing, with its tuber
or corm showing?
Cheers Wendy

Omelet[_4_] 10-02-2008 09:44 AM

Sinningia leucotricha

"someone" wrote in message

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Sinningia leucotricha one of my favourite container grown plants.
Cheers Wendy

Great photo. Such a small pot, such a big presence.

s.

I missed it. :-(
Rare for giganews but sometimes it happens.
--
Peace, Om

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain

wendy7 14-02-2008 12:24 AM

Sinningia leucotricha

1 Attachment(s)