GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Jan from Holland - t-herfsttijloos-270903-a-w-cr.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/170920-jan-holland-t-herfsttijloos-270903-w-cr-jpg.html)

joevan[_2_] 07-02-2008 07:53 PM

Jan from Holland - t-herfsttijloos-270903-a-w-cr.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
Sorting my files from old CD's and DVD's today came across this that
he posted in 03 about this time of year. It is a beauty in full
screen mode.

Joan F \(MI\)[_31_] 07-02-2008 09:52 PM

Jan from Holland - t-herfsttijloos-270903-a-w-cr.jpg

It's beautiful, especially when ou have about four inches of fresh snow out
your window. He managed to find the most beautiful scenes, his work is
missed.

Patty Peeples 08-02-2008 01:41 AM

Jan from Holland - t-herfsttijloos-270903-a-w-cr.jpg

Oh Joevan.......that is soooooo pretty....that is what heaven looks like in
my mind.
:)
Patty

--