Old 13-02-2008, 10:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Two Acre Wood (Love E Dove E)

Two Acre Wood
This Weeks Edition

"Love E Dove E and the Hog"

Love is always.....

(To see all of the photos click link below for front page, and go to NEW
EDITIONS page)
Your friend in nature, Patty Peeples

www.TwoAcreWood.net

Attached Thumbnails
Two Acre Wood (Love E Dove E)-groundhog_3810.jpg
Old 14-02-2008, 05:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Patty Peeples" wrote:

Two Acre Wood
This Weeks Edition

"Love E Dove E and the Hog"

Love is always.....

(To see all of the photos click link below for front page, and go to NEW
EDITIONS page)
Your friend in nature, Patty Peeples

www.TwoAcreWood.net

begin 666 groundhog_3810.jpg
[Image]

end

Groundhog? :-)

Cute!
--
Peace, Om

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain
Old 14-02-2008, 05:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

--
www.twoacrewood.net
"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Patty Peeples" wrote:

Two Acre Wood
This Weeks Edition

"Love E Dove E and the Hog"

Love is always.....

(To see all of the photos click link below for front page, and go to NEW
EDITIONS page)
Your friend in nature, Patty Peeples

www.TwoAcreWood.net

begin 666 groundhog_3810.jpg
[Image]

end

Groundhog? :-)

Cute!
--
Peace, Om

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain

Yes Omelet...It's a Groundhog...
And in the Two Acre Wood story...A little Dove feel in love with him. Hope
you went to see it.
It's a cute edition for this week.

Patty
Happy Valentines Day!

Old 14-02-2008, 06:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Patty Peeples" wrote:

--
www.twoacrewood.net

[...]