Old 16-02-2008, 01:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Agapanthus-5538

Attached Thumbnails
Agapanthus-5538-b-5538-agapanthus-21-11-07-30-400.jpg
Old 16-02-2008, 04:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message

Do you grow the flowers you film or pinch them from someone else?

Mary

Old 16-02-2008, 11:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Mary Fisher wrote:
Do you grow the flowers you film or pinch them from someone else?

Some are from my garden, others are what I see on my walks around the
neighbourhood. The rose was part of the landscaping at the reitrement home,
where my mother-in-law lives.
--
Barbara
http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbara-h/

Old 17-02-2008, 06:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

begin 666 b-5538-agapanthus-21-11-07-30-400.jpg
[Image]

end

Love the purple ones. :-)
Also love the shadowed bevel border. That's new!
--
Peace, Om

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain
Old 17-02-2008, 06:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Omelet wrote:

Love the purple ones. :-)
Also love the shadowed bevel border. That's new!

Thanks, as for the borders, I like to change them every now and then. :-)

Old 17-02-2008, 06:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,

Omelet wrote:

Love the purple ones. :-)
Also love the shadowed bevel border. That's new!

Thanks, as for the borders, I like to change them every now and then. :-)

You're the one that inspired me to play with them also. g
I bought "Eye Candy" from Alien Skin as an aftermarket filter for
photoshop and it has that function, along with some other neat filters.

Another good one is PluginGalaxy that includes a fun multi-mirror filter.

Old 17-02-2008, 06:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,

Omelet wrote:

Love the purple ones. :-)
Also love the shadowed bevel border. That's new!

Thanks, as for the borders, I like to change them every now and
then. :-)

You're the one that inspired me to play with them also. g
I bought "Eye Candy" from Alien Skin as an aftermarket filter for
photoshop and it has that function, along with some other neat
filters.

Another good one is PluginGalaxy that includes a fun multi-mirror
filter.

I just use the tools in PaintShop Pro.

Old 17-02-2008, 07:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

In article ,

Omelet wrote:

Love the purple ones. :-)
Also love the shadowed bevel border. That's new!

Thanks, as for the borders, I like to change them every now and
then. :-)

You're the one that inspired me to play with them also. g
I bought "Eye Candy" from Alien Skin as an aftermarket filter for
photoshop and it has that function, along with some other neat
filters.

Another good one is PluginGalaxy that includes a fun multi-mirror
filter.

I just use the tools in PaintShop Pro.

I don't have that...

I drive a mac.

I've spent 10 years learning the ins and outs of Photoshop and still
don't know them all! g

But, I don't play with it as much as I should. I mostly use it for basic
photo-editing to improve brightness/contrast/saturation. I'll rarely
use the sharpen filter, but it can be appropriate.
--
Peace, Om

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain

[IMG] code is On

Agapanthus propagation (pods\seeds) Ruth Australia 11 22-01-2011 11:28 AM
Agapanthus Rob Webb Australia 1 05-04-2003 06:37 AM
Agapanthus Loosecannon Australia 1 28-03-2003 08:20 PM
Agapanthus tangle John United Kingdom 2 08-03-2003 06:22 PM
Agapanthus propagation (pods\seeds) Rita Bogna Australia 0 15-02-2003 06:11 AM