GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   veggies (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/171206-veggies.html)

e&d 19-02-2008 04:57 AM

veggies

1 Attachment(s)
http://www.mangl.at/p.html

Mary Fisher 19-02-2008 10:17 AM

veggies

"e&d" wrote in message news:47ba61aa@Whatever...
http://www.mangl.at/p.html

YUM!

My globe artichoke didn't do at all well last year, I only had one bud :-(

Mary

joevan[_2_] 19-02-2008 12:02 PM

veggies

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 05:57:10 +0100, "e&d" wrote:

http://www.mangl.at/p.html

Great shot.

Omelet[_5_] 19-02-2008 06:24 PM

veggies

In article 47ba61aa@Whatever, "e&d" wrote:

http://www.mangl.at/p.html

begin 666 09262684.jpg
[Image]

end

Oh I love Artichoke blossoms!
The small tomatoes are a nice contrast. :-)

This is a keeper.
--
Peace, Om
Remove underscore to validate gmails.

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain

Omelet[_5_] 19-02-2008 06:25 PM

veggies

In article 47ba61aa@Whatever, "e&d" wrote:

http://www.mangl.at/p.html

begin 666 09262684.jpg

Ps, I wish everyone would "sign" their photographs.
With your permission, I'd like to re-post this to alt.binaries.food?

Omelet[_5_] 19-02-2008 06:26 PM

veggies

In article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

"e&d" wrote in message news:47ba61aa@Whatever...
http://www.mangl.at/p.html

YUM!

My globe artichoke didn't do at all well last year, I only had one bud :-(

Mary

You did better than me.
Every one I've ever bought (even mature plants in pots!) have done
nothing but die. :-(

Mary Fisher 19-02-2008 07:30 PM

veggies

"Omelet" wrote in message
In article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

"e&d" wrote in message news:47ba61aa@Whatever...
http://www.mangl.at/p.html

YUM!

My globe artichoke didn't do at all well last year, I only had one bud
:-(

Mary

You did better than me.
Every one I've ever bought (even mature plants in pots!) have done
nothing but die. :-(

I've never bought a plant, I've sown from seed.

Mary

Omelet[_5_] 19-02-2008 07:36 PM

veggies

In article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message
In article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

"e&d" wrote in message news:47ba61aa@Whatever...
http://www.mangl.at/p.html

YUM!

My globe artichoke didn't do at all well last year, I only had one bud
:-(

Mary

You did better than me.
Every one I've ever bought (even mature plants in pots!) have done
nothing but die. :-(

I've never bought a plant, I've sown from seed.

Mary

Mm. Might weather better.
I do have some seeds somewhere sent to me by someone from one of the
lists. :-)

Sprouting time?