GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Yellow/Red Iris (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/171217-yellow-red-iris.html)

wendy7 19-02-2008 08:35 PM

Yellow/Red Iris

1 Attachment(s)
This iris is actually growing & blooming in our Calif. clay!
Not a professional pic, just playing around with the frames feature on
IrfanView, didn't even know this was in the software.
Cheers Wendy

Omelet[_5_] 20-02-2008 02:36 AM

Yellow/Red Iris

In article ,
"Wendy7" wrote:

This iris is actually growing & blooming in our Calif. clay!
Not a professional pic, just playing around with the frames feature on
IrfanView, didn't even know this was in the software.
Cheers Wendy
[Image]

Decent pic. :-)
Irisis seem to be challenging to photograph.

I'd like to see a dawn pic of that one.
--
Peace, Om
Remove underscore to validate gmails.

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain

wendy7 26-02-2008 12:49 AM

Yellow/Red Iris - another view by request!

1 Attachment(s)
Taken at around four in the afternoon with a closeup to follow.
Cheers Wendy