GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Young male Anna's hummer checking me out (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/171401-young-male-annas-hummer-checking-me-out.html)

Paddy's Pig[_2_] 26-02-2008 11:20 PM

Young male Anna's hummer checking me out

1 Attachment(s)
And I was unprepared. ISO was wrong, shutter speed too slow, and I was too
far away so I had to crop the heck out of this picture. He was
non-cooperative when I asked if he'd hold up a bit while I adjusted my
camera.

--
Pat Durkin

Ursus sapien 27-02-2008 03:22 AM

Young male Anna's hummer checking me out

I've had a Rufus poke me on the nose but never have I been so quick to
get a shot of any thing other than empty space!
Thanks for this moment. Storm

Mary Fisher 27-02-2008 09:54 AM

"Paddy's Pig" wrote in message
And I was unprepared. ISO was wrong, shutter speed too slow, and I was
too
far away so I had to crop the heck out of this picture. He was
non-cooperative when I asked if he'd hold up a bit while I adjusted my
camera.

--
Pat Durkin

Ha! So you're human :-)

My faith is restored. And the picture saved.

Mary

joevan[_2_] 27-02-2008 11:20 AM

Young male Anna's hummer checking me out

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:20:08 -0800, "Paddy's Pig"
wrote:

And I was unprepared. ISO was wrong, shutter speed too slow, and I was too
far away so I had to crop the heck out of this picture. He was
non-cooperative when I asked if he'd hold up a bit while I adjusted my
camera.

Maybe so but that wonderful blue on the wings came through.