GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Eucharist Lily-8571 (Eucharis grandiflora), (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/171526-eucharist-lily-8571-eucharis-grandiflora.html)

Marutchi[_3_] 02-03-2008 11:10 PM

Eucharist Lily-8571 (Eucharis grandiflora),

1 Attachment(s)

J. Davidson 04-03-2008 08:41 PM

Eucharist Lily-8571 (Eucharis grandiflora),

I am looking all over for one of these!
Jackie in Mississippi

Marutchi[_3_] 05-03-2008 12:45 AM

J. Davidson wrote:
I am looking all over for one of these!

They're very common here, but that's not to say they are in other places.
They're also known in some places as Amazon Lily.

Mary Fisher 05-03-2008 03:40 PM

J. Davidson wrote:
I am looking all over for one of these!

They're very common here, but that's not to say they are in other places.
They're also known in some places as Amazon Lily.

I've even seen them in England.

In a tropical garden :-)

www.roundhaypark.org.uk

Mary

J. Davidson 05-03-2008 08:58 PM

Eucharist Lily-8571 (Eucharis grandiflora),

I am calling places and looking here. I had to leave my large, blooming
plant behind when we moved.

wendy7 07-03-2008 12:31 AM

Eucharist Lily-8571 (Eucharis grandiflora),

Hi Jackie, there are tons of links if you browse on google, but not many for
sale.
Found this: - http://www.midcitynursery.com/Bulbs/eucharis.htm
Cheers Wendy

J. Davidson 07-03-2008 01:48 AM

Eucharist Lily-8571 (Eucharis grandiflora),

Thanks Wendy7. Mid city says they are not shipping bulbs now, but I think I
have found one at another nursery.
Jackie