GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Grevillea `Bronze Rambler' 3530 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/171657-grevillea-%60bronze-rambler-3530-a.html)

Marutchi[_3_] 08-03-2008 12:28 PM

Grevillea `Bronze Rambler' 3530

1 Attachment(s)
A native ground cover, growing in my garden.

Mary Fisher 08-03-2008 02:17 PM

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message
A native ground cover, growing in my garden.

Glorious!

What size is it?

Mary

wendy7 09-03-2008 05:46 AM

Grevillea `Bronze Rambler' 3530

Barbara, This is one spectacular photograph!!! I love it.
I think it would be terrific professionally printed on photo paper & framed.
You have an art.
Cheers Wendy

Marutchi[_3_] 09-03-2008 05:50 AM

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message
A native ground cover, growing in my garden.

Glorious!

What size is it?

The flower? It's about 2 inches long, the plant only grows to about 10
inches high but has a large spread.

Marutchi[_3_] 09-03-2008 05:51 AM

Wendy7 wrote:
Barbara, This is one spectacular photograph!!! I love it.
I think it would be terrific professionally printed on photo paper &
framed. You have an art.

Thanks Wendy, sometimes I do have the odd photo printed & framed.

Bob Williams[_3_] 09-03-2008 10:01 AM

Marutchi wrote:
A native ground cover, growing in my garden.

OOOOOHH!.......AHHHHHHH!
I like it.
Bob

Mary Fisher 09-03-2008 10:35 AM

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message
A native ground cover, growing in my garden.

Glorious!

What size is it?

The flower? It's about 2 inches long, the plant only grows to about 10
inches high but has a large spread.

Sorry, I meant just the flower - well, that is, the part on the picture :-)

Mary

Marutchi[_3_] 09-03-2008 11:32 AM

Mary Fisher wrote:

The flower? It's about 2 inches long, the plant only grows to about
10 inches high but has a large spread.

Sorry, I meant just the flower - well, that is, the part on the
picture :-)

LOl I thought that was what you meant, it's about 2 inches long.