GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Re "Agentbot" software offer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/171778-re-agentbot-software-offer.html)

Wolf K. 11-03-2008 06:56 PM

Re "Agentbot" software offer

I've seen this on several newsgroups now, each time with a slightly
different subject line, and a different sender. That indicates malware.

Do not download or install the program, whatever it is.

--
wolf k.

joevan[_2_] 11-03-2008 09:46 PM

Re "Agentbot" software offer

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:56:41 -0400, "Wolf K."
wrote:

I've seen this on several newsgroups now, each time with a slightly
different subject line, and a different sender. That indicates malware.

Do not download or install the program, whatever it is.

Agent bot, I believe it a program that morons use to flood the groups
with senseless drivel. It can only be used with certain agent
programs. Not free agent for sure. It is the bane of the newsgroups
and is of no use whatever except to cause problems.